Tuesday 25 June 2013

I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down...

I started a blog about how nothing was happening and that I was starting to get very restless when I received an email from my hubby with this...


It was coming down...








Until we were left with this...


Its kind of weird.  I felt a little bit out of sorts when I first saw this picture (I was at work and getting updates by email) but after I slept on it I realised a home is really just bricks and mortar or in my case, weatherboard, wood and windows.  The memories and the family is what makes it a home.  Yes my house has gone but the memories are still with me.

As I move onto this new chapter of our life, I'm very excited to actually see some bricks and mortar.  Now my only hurdle is council approval... fingers crossed it happens sometime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment